What is the Stakeholder Group and What does it do?
FOFC has joined with Teton Conservation District to form the Fish Creek Stakeholders Group to include all individuals and organizations that can help restore the Fish Creek watershed. The group has initiated a watershed-wide source nutrient study with the United States Geological Survey and will develop a preferred set of options for science-based restoration.
Collaborative problem solving allows stakeholders to work together on a common issue. When multiple stakeholders work together, the resulting vision better achieves mutual goals. Collaboration leads to stronger, more enduring solutions. These community leaders are committed to restoring and protecting Fish Creek by implementing best practices.
- Aspens I & Aspens II Water & Sewer Districts
- Fish Creek Ranch
- Friends of Fish Creek
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
- Nelson Engineering, At Large
- Pierson Landworks, At Large
- Shooting Star Ranch, Golf Course
- Snake River Fund
- Snake River Ranch
- Teton Conservation District
- Teton Pines Country Club and Resort
- Teton Village Association
- Teton Village Water and Sewer District
- Trout Unlimited
- Wilson Sewer District
- WY Game and Fish Department